How to enable enhanced security (2FA) for my Nebeus account
To make your account even more secure, we recommend enabling 2FA (two-factor authentication). You can read more about it here: What is two-factor authentication (2FA)?
Please also note that we require you to have your account protected with 2FA for large crypto transactions.
How to enable two-factor authentication in the web app:
- Click your profile icon to open Preferences
- In the Preferences menu, select Two-factor authentication.
- Switch Enable 2FA
- Enter the 6-digit Authentication Code from the app.
- Сlick Activate.
- You will receive an email with the confirmation link. Open the email and confirm the 2FA for your account. The link will be active for 15 minutes.
- You will be redirected to the Login page. Log back into the app.
You can disable two-factor authentication the same way: Profile > Preferences > Two-factor authentication > Disable 2FA. However, this is an important security feature, and we recommend you keep it enabled to protect your funds.