First, you will need to add fund to your Nebeus account. Once is done you can exchange your funds for BTC or ETH.
Adding funds to your account
To start click in
(Located at the top right of your account)
1. Click in "Add funds" arrow.
2. Then click in "Add cash", choose the currency wallet and choose how you want to add cash to your wallet.
- Debit or Credit Card - (2.9% fee)
- Cash Collection point - (6.5% fee)
- Bank transfer (SEPA) - (free)- Super Charge Wire Transfer - (free)
Exchanging to Crypto
Once you completed to add fund in to your wallet, you can exchange the fund to BTC or ETH. To start click in (Located at the top right of your account).
1. Click in "Instant Exchange".
2. The next page will show you the exchange of your default currency to BTC and ETH.
3. If you want to see the exchange in other currencies (you can see in Euro, British Pounds and Dollars) you need to access (located at the top right of your account) and change your default currency to the desired one. Once you change, the exchange graphic will show you the value required.
4. After do all the checks, click "Exchange" and you will be directed to the image below. Choose how you will exchange, accept the payment terms and finalise by clicking in "Confirm".
How to start Renting?
When renting us your Stablecoins or Crypto, you will get paid for its use for a predefined period of time. Earnings can be withdrawn as soon as every 24 hours. Please, note, that your account should be verified to use this service. Start renting 1. ...
Cryptocurrency withdrawal fees and minimums
There is a minimum requirement for each withdrawal, along with a flat fee to cover the transaction costs of moving the cryptocurrency out of your Nebeus account. Below is a summary of the minimums and fees. Cryptocurrency Withdrawal minimum ...
Cryptocurrency deposit fees and minimums
Most cryptocurrency deposits are free, and the minimum deposit amounts required are listed below. A few cryptocurrencies are charged an address setup fee or deposit fee. If a deposit is below the required minimum, the funds will not be credited to ...
How do I send cryptocurrency to another wallet?
1. At the top right corner you will click in "Operations". 2. Click on the "Send Funds" arrow. 3. Select the cryptocurrency wallet that you'd like to send from. 4. In the right dropdown select To External Wallet. 5. Fill in the fields and click the ...
How To Generate an Account Statement for your Crypto Account?
If you want to generate the list of all transactions related to one account you created, the procedure goes as follows: 1. Go to Account --> Crypto Accounts --> Click or tap on the cryptocurrency you want to generate the statement. 2.Click or tap in ...